Super Filly Adventure Super Filly Adventure

I got all 3 endings, story of the blanks ending was scary. I do think there should be an optional ending if you lose to the dragon too, so that we'll have the happy ending (super filly), the funny ending (muffin ending), the scary ending (blank flank ending), and the sad ending (lose to the dragon ending). But other than that, I can't really find any fault with the game, it was a cute little game, and rarity's secret message was funny. ^^

FIVE/5 FIVE/5

Pretty fun.

The game was pretty fun, although it was frustrating until I learned that all pipes on a connecting side had to match in order to pass through. I also encountered the same little error that filcool666 encountered, in where I dropped down into the room that looks like this:
_|_
| |
And there was no way out. For future reference, this is the second to last room you enter, and you cannot enter it any sooner, or you can't complete the game because there's no way out.
If I were to make a suggestion for improvement, I'd say include a little note in the game itself explaining the pipe matching mechanic, and perhaps put some exit platforms into the room I mentioned above so that people don't get stuck. :)

The Portal Soundboard The Portal Soundboard

Very good.

I just love the turret section, but there are a few missing. Also, the one you labeled ??? is the turret saying "Owowowow" I think. :3

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

Interesting.

Even though this is obviously just a sort of joke game, I think that the idea has potential. Add in some more levels, maybe some more kinds of space invaders, make the plasma cutter gun not so over powered and only hit one invader at a time, and put in little power ups for the different guns. The line gun power up would hit all invaders in a column, the detonator would hit all invaders in a row, and the javelin gun would hit all invaders within 1 square of the one you shoot. Those are just off the top of my head.

Anyway, not a perfect 10 due to it's aforementioned joke game status, and the shortness, but I'll still give you a 7 for the funny little idea and giving me a sudden burst of inspiration. Cheers. ^^

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

It's always so hard...

...until you figure out the trick. This is one of the most fun flash game's I've played in quite a while, and the possibility of a sequel is marvelous. Tricky was a b*tch to kill until I figured out the secret, but it's still the most fun I've had in a while. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see a sequel. ^^

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Found one.

I found a glitch where you can just stand on the very edge of the left side of the screen and the blocks that fall from above you cans squish you, but you can still stand on them. It helps for getting the stand still achievements. Anyway, great game, and fun to play.

Bunni: How we first met Bunni: How we first met

Great.

This is nice and relaxing, and I love the bottomless suplies that come from the fountain when its completed.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Man...

I finaly get to Round 10, and that is the most epic fail that I have ever failed. Great game, I love it.

Dead Frontier: Night One Dead Frontier: Night One

Wow...

First they were just standing around like dumbasses, then after 7 minutes of just watching them walts around in circles, I finaly decide to go kill them. Then, it turns out that the last 2 zombies in the room are stuck on top of a bookcase. So I couldn't kill the last 2, but at least no one else is comming. Good game, but it obviously has some glitches to work out.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

I LOVE THE HUNGING RIFLE!!!!!

Dude, I just go crazy with the hunting rifle and keep the revolver for those bullet proof vest guys and we totaly kill. I just love having 7 people to help me rebuild the wall. Very fun game, but maby you could have a secret weapon, like one of those ride around lawn mowers. lol, that would be fun. Anyway, great game.