Final Eclypse Final Eclypse

This is great.

I love the whole feel of it, and I love how long it is, 117. It's a perfect tribute to Halo 3.

Happy Sky Happy Sky

Lovely.

It is a song of new beginning, one with a foreground of happiness, but a background of loss. It is happy, but remorseful at the same time, and is a true work or art. You sure know how to compose complex scores. I applaud you.

SpikeVallentine responds:

loool complex scores? thank you for your appreciation. Glory to God.
andman i dont know what im doing!

A Dying World Keeps Smili A Dying World Keeps Smili

Nearly Indescribable.

This is a beautiful piece of music not so easily found. It has a rare ability to simultaneously invoke feelings of happiness and sadness, a little bit of regret for anything wrong you have done to the world, but also hope for a better future. It is a very strange combination of feelings, but one that I like very much. I hope that all of your music can create such a blend of powerful emotions in me, and look forward to all of them.

SpikeVallentine responds:

lol. cool how you notice happy and sadness at the same time. contrasts are always fun.

thank you for your appreciation. Glory to God.

"Drown" - F-777 "Drown" - F-777

Awesome!

So awesome, that the almighty Unknown-person used this in the first installment of his new series, Law of Talos. Yay for Mizuno!

Kim - Death Fragment Kim - Death Fragment

Amazing!

I love it! And I agree with Andrea364, definitely final boss material. Great job.

Hank's Return Hank's Return

Awsome

This really has the madness feel to it. Love the Techno Chicken Dance tribute at the end. But really, did anyone really think that Hank could die at all, much less that easily? I mean, come on, this is Hank we're talking about. But anyway, great job, you have a good chance of winning that contest with this.

RealFaction responds:

Haha yah seriously he's not ever gonna die! And thanks :)

\__\-\Runaway Love/-/__/ \__\-\Runaway Love/-/__/

I love it.

this is great. also, i sort of agree with Croabadrin, kind of like the whole pirates of the caribbean propoganda, a stolen lover, and consistant battles to get her back. thats what i think anyway. keep up the good work.

-_Halo1 Theme Song_- -_Halo1 Theme Song_-

i know what it lacked

it lacked the mysterious beauty of the violins that originaly played it. but aside from that it is a good submision. good job.

JakesFable responds:

Thanks alot man, Very much aprieciated ;)

-snow in the air- -snow in the air-

awsome!!!!

I love techno, and this is some of the best I have heard. great job. :D